One of the main features of the common space is that the apartment is located in an old building and it was necessary to hide all the old pipes that could not be dismantled behind the rounded plasterboard structures.
The 140 m² apartment was divided into 10 functional areas:
- a corridor, where even a coat closet supports rounded walls;
- a laundry area, which is connected by a balcony with a kitchen combined with a living room;
- in the kitchen combined with living room there is a large table, a sofa and some plants;
- a bedroom with its own dressing room, where you can get by passing through a spacious balcony;
- and a guest bedroom that could potentially become a children's bedroom.